Thursday, May 1, 2014

How To Rank Up Your Skills

Most players don't know the real answer, but its right there in front of you in the Skills Menu.   I have not seen a single person answer this correctly in Zone so I thought this would be the perfect next post.

Answer to how come my Soul Magic skill line has not moved in 20 levels even-though I use it
People often get the semantics mixed up and honestly pass along a lot of mis-information in-game about leveling up skills.  Skills are different from abilities, and abilities are leveled up most of the time by using them.

But to truly see how you rank up your skills, you really have to read what the skills says next to your rank.  Its the same all the way from Rank 1 to Rank 50.  So in my example above on Soul Magic, you can only improve the Soul Magic skill line by doing the Main Quest.

Active Abilities are ranked from I-IV (1-4), and after they are morphed can also rank up from I-IV.  At this time in the game, Active Abilities are only able to be morphed once.

As far as crafting is concerned, you basically use a crafting station to get XP.  Everything you do at a crafting station earns you XP to rank up your skills.  Read this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment